We wanted to give you a quick reminder that this is your last chance on the 25% introductory discount for Jim Huber’s Man To Man Defense. The discount ends on Sunday, May 19th.
This DVD set doesn’t just show you how to run the man to man defense, it shows you how to build the defense from the ground up.
We hope this helps and please let us know if you need anything else!
We’re excited to announce that we have released our new 4-DVD set with 2 bonus eBooks on building The Man to Man Defense with Jim Huber.
This doesn’t just show you how to run the man to man defense. It shows you how to build the defense from the ground up.
We’re also having a special 25% introductory discount that ends this week on Sunday, May 19th.
How This Product Is Unique
We strongly believe that this man to man defense DVD is unique to any product out there. Here’s why..
- Learn Exactly How To Teach The Defense To Your Team – Have you ever watched a DVD and thought, “Wow. That’s pretty cool. Everything sounds good. But now what? How do I teach it?” And sometimes you just get paralysis analysis and don’t implement anything. I know that I have!Well, this product will fix that problem for you. This will tell you exactly HOW to teach and develop a great defense.
- Step by Step Process – We show you exactly how to build the defense up. No guesswork!
- All Access Meets Structure – We show you exactly how to build the defense as if you were in a practice setting. That way, you can see the little details that Coach Huber uses: how to discipline, how to correct, and how to progress.At the same time, Coach Jim Huber takes the time to explain why he is teaching everything that he is teaching. And the organization is well-thought out so it is easy for you to follow and navigate.
- More Bonus Resources To Make Your Life Easier – eBooks with checklists and tips! – We also developed bonus eBooks that contains checklists for each stage and step-by-step instructions so you can easily implement this into practice.
- Highly Adaptable – Jim teaches you how to adapt this defense if you’re more athletic or if you’re a slow-footed team. You can easily adjust game to game and even within a game.
If you are serious about developing better players, winning more games, and having a great defense, we think this will be a game changer for you.
It doesn’t matter if you coach 3rd graders or college athletes.
Take a look at our new article and video The Defensive Shell Drill Sucks.
Learn some new perspectives on the shell drill. No matter what side of the fence you are in regards to the shell drill, they actually may surprise you.
Take a look at our NEW article and video Defensive Close Out Fundamentals — 5 Keys to Better Close Outs
Great close outs are VITAL to your defense. Against good offensive teams, you could have at least 5 close outs per possession. 50 possessions in a game and you have at least 250 close outs.
30 games in a year and there is at least 7,500 close outs!
Check out Newsletter 73 with the following articles and more….
How To Develop Workouts Like A Pro — Using 8 Key Building Blocks
If you’re serious about excelling at the game of basketball, you are probably already starting or at least starting to work on offseason workouts. Here are tips to guide you through the process of developing your own workouts…
Sample Basketball Workout
Take a look at this sample basketball workout…
Practicing Does NOT Make You Better
I have been coaching, effectively, for my entire life. Even as a child, I played while preparing myself to be a coach. While it is what I have the most passion for, I do do other things. However, no matter what I am doing, I see basketball in…
Check out Newsletter 72
Do You Use These Essential Drills For Player Development
With the offseason here, it’s time to get in the gym and get better! Most people are well aware of the typical skill drills that you can perform in the gym by yourself or with a rebounder. However, there are other types of drills that people often forget…
Competitive 1 on 1 Drill To Improve Perimeter Play
Check out this great drill used to improve scoring, cutting, footwork, finishing, speed & agiilty, and much more….
For 2 Days, Save 25% on 30 Competitive Skill Development Drills DVD
These 30 competitive drills are great for offseason workouts or team practices. There is no doubt that these drills are great for turning your players into great game performers.
We recently released our brand new Breakthrough Stats App for iPad.
iPhone capability is coming soon!
Did you see the frenzy?
On Thursday, the Breakthrough Stats App sky-rocketed up to #2 on the Top Paid Apps list for the Sports category in the iTunes store. Thank you for contributing to this and creating the huge buzz. We are truly humbled.
We also received some great instant feedback and one person wrote…
“I like the advanced stats that only you provide and the simple user interface. It is a great value for the app. Others are around $20 or more.”
More information on the Stats App…
The app is designed for coaches, parents, and statisticians. It will allow you to…
- Track LIVE stats during a game.
- View key game stats after each quarter and at half time (effective field goal %, field goal attempts, free throw %, free throw attempts, turnovers, offensive reb %, etc).
- Make objective adjustments during the game and get an edge on the competition.
- Instantly calculate over 65 basketball statistics that would be almost impossible to do without automation — paint attempts, lay up %, EFG%, bad passes, player efficiency, and many more.
- Export statistics reports to PDF, Excel, CSV (for PC or Mac).
- Get critical stats that other apps are lacking.
- Easily create clean looking shot charts and track lay ups.
- Easily calculate your season totals — just a couple taps. This saves lots of time because the old fashioned method takes hours.
- Easily look up the stats for past games and keep all your stats in one easy to use place.
- And much more
Visit this link to purchase the stats app in the iTunes store:
The current version of Breakthrough Stats runs on the iPad 1, 2, 3, 4 and the iPad Mini. Our next version will add functionality so it can run on the iPhone too.
Here is newsletter 71.
2 Ways To Improve Free Throw Shooting During Games
Check out this useful tips to help you make more free throws during games…
Please Don’t Make Youth Basketball Gross!
Sometimes we youth coaches watch professional basketball so much that we confuse that with what we do. Professional basketball is mostly about winning — and it should be. After all, at that level, while basketball may still look like a game, in reality it is a…
Score An Easy Bucket With This Press Breaker Play
Here is an extremely simple play out of the triple stack set that is highly effective in pressure situations. This is especially useful when you are winning near the end of the game and the defense is overplaying all entry passes…
Teaching This Is Way More Important Than the X’s and the O’s
We all really like seeing our players improve and winning games. However, there are things more important than the x’s and o’s like helping to develop players into adults with…